The Warren
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's heavy underground.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting more people here...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyde

Hyde

Getting more people here... Empty
PostSubject: Getting more people here...   Getting more people here... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 4:29 pm

Lately I've been thinking of ways to get more players on the server...

http://www.teamfortress2fort.com/forums/Clans-11.aspx

What if we place some kind of "ad" on that forum?? Maybe just a small post saying who we are... and inviting people to join us?
Back to top Go down
What's Up Doc?

PostSubject: Re: Getting more people here...   Getting more people here... EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:08 pm

i'm up for that. I wont be doing the posting but advertising for us would be excelllent.
Back to top Go down
runtime

PostSubject: Re: Getting more people here...   Getting more people here... EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:42 am

We just need to fill up the server a few times, it's a 32, how hard could it be to fill it up with pubbers, who then may favorite it
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Getting more people here...   Getting more people here... EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 11:30 am

Exactly!

I'll be posting here first...So you guys can approve my recruitment advertisement. (English is my 2nd language, so let's play safe.... ) hehehe clown What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jewsus

Jewsus

PostSubject: Re: Getting more people here...   Getting more people here... EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:03 pm

I like the idea
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Getting more people here...   Getting more people here... EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 1:36 pm

Ok here we go! Feel free to add stuff / modify it as you wish! I can post it when we are getting tired of too much modifications... tongue

Subject: We're hunting wabbits! And we want YOU!

Our newly born community is focusing on having fun, well balanced teams, good maps, skilled players and respect towards eachother.

Most of us comes from the east cost (US and Canada) but we have a pretty fast server so you guys from the other side of the pond should'nt lag too much.

We are looking for people from every age / sex / nationality / class / hairstyle to join us!

Come say hello on our forum at: https://wabbits.forumotion.com/forum.htm ... and look for the warren!

SO??? Is it good enough? Did I missed something?
Back to top Go down
George Clooney

George Clooney

PostSubject: Re: Getting more people here...   Getting more people here... EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 6:07 pm

maby you should say that the server is located in dallas, that way people on the west dont just assume its going to be a second rate connection. maby some server specifics like 550 fps server or somthing along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Jewsus

Jewsus

PostSubject: Re: Getting more people here...   Getting more people here... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 8:54 am

HAHAHA! Hairstyle! I agree with clooney, give some specifics. I just hope this doesn't attract too many trolls
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Getting more people here...   Getting more people here... EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:07 am

So that would something like this?

Subject: We're hunting wabbits! And we want YOU!

Our newly born community is focusing on having fun, well balanced teams, good maps, skilled players and respect towards eachother.

Most of us comes from the east cost (US and Canada) but we have a pretty fast server (located in Dallas, TX and running sourcemod and 100 Tic 550 fps)... So you guys from the other side of the pond should'nt lag too much.

We are looking for people from every age / sex / nationality / class / hairstyle to join us!

Come say hello on our forum at: https://wabbits.forumotion.com/forum.htm ... and look for the warren!
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Getting more people here...   Getting more people here... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 6:43 am

Done! cyclops

Good day!
Back to top Go down
Jewsus

Jewsus

PostSubject: Re: Getting more people here...   Getting more people here... EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:48 pm

Alright. Let's see if it brings more people in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting more people here...   Getting more people here... Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting more people here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warren :: General Chat :: General Chat 2: The Subforum-
Jump to: