The Warren
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's heavy underground.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SaigonTime gets into a fight.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaigonTimeMD
Admin
SaigonTimeMD

SaigonTime gets into a fight. Empty
PostSubject: SaigonTime gets into a fight.   SaigonTime gets into a fight. EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:09 pm

[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: oh god I'm in so much pain
[wнw] Jewsus [lego]: why?
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: because I got into a fight at Sonic.
[wнw] Jewsus [lego]: come in vent and tell us the story
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: maybe later.
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: I'll come play TF2 in a sec, I gotta wrap my hand up.
[wнw] Jewsus [lego]: type to me then?
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: eww...both of them, actually.
[wнw] Jewsus [lego]: tell me the story
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: http://zip.4chan.org/v/res/34869669.html
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: oh lord manly tears.
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: the OP is a true bro.
[wнw] Jewsus [lego]: TELL ME THE STORY
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: hang on, I'm wrapping my head.
[wнw] Jewsus [lego]: did you win the fight?
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: I would say so, yes.
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: and there goes any semblance of depth perception.
[wнw] Jewsus [lego]: =(
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: okay
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: so
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: I had a shit time at chorus tonight
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: so I go to Sonic to get a blast with hot fudge and make myself happy.
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: and I'm sitting outside, because it feels nice. Well there's this group of high school kids sitting at the table next to mine: a black kid with a hispanic girlfriend, a hispanic kid with a black girlfriend, and then the token wigger girl with shit-tons of product in her hair. I was honestly amused for the first five minutes.
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: And then they just start tossing their trash on the ground, like we're in a fucking Texas Roadhouse or something. And they're sitting right fucking next to a trash can.
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: I figure maybe they're trolling, but nope, they're just tossing shit on the ground because I guess that's what they thought they were supposed to do? anyway, I keep my mouth shut until they start tossing their mints. They're fucking throwing fucking food on the fucking ground.
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: And I just mutter 'Jesus Christ, you people throwing shit on the ground like you own the place.' and the black kid turns around as if he'd been listening in on me the whole time and says 'WHADDYA MEAN 'YOU PEOPLE?''
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: Now, what I meant was 'you people' as in 'you people at that table.' But you know me, always trolling all the time, so I say '...this doesn't look like a cotton field to me.'
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: The kid is speechless, but his hispanic bro jumps up and says 'WHAT?' and I reply 'And YOU. Shouldn't you be laying bricks somewhere for twenty cents an hour?'
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: all the while with my trollface on.
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: So the two of them walk over, and I say to the black kid 'You get one shot, then I dislocate your arm.' So he punches me right in my left eye, and then I grab his other arm when he comes back for a second swing, punch through his elbow, jack his jaw, sweep his legs out from under him and then kick him in the gut.
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: But the hispanic kid is too quick for my CQC bullshit, so I ended up just punching him a lot, then throwing him over my shoulder and smashing his head on the side of one of those large, broad metal trash cans.
[wнw] Jewsus [lego]: OH FUCK
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: Little bastard was quick, got a lot of jabs in on my stomach. Think he might have broken a rib or two.
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: But yeah, one hand is a bloody mess, the other one has no skin left on the knuckles.
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: And God do I feel great.
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: Actually I feel fucking awful, but I haven't been in a REAL fight for so long. I miss the days of going up against people who thought that fights involved grabbing each other's shirts and trying to haymaker them in the back of the head. The kind of retards who would say shit like 'I'M-A BOX YOUR EARS' right before I'd break one of their fingers.
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: and that's the end of my story. At least until my mommy sends me to live with my auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.
[wнw] Jewsus [lego]: XD
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: and the funny thing is
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: I was hearing Yipes' commentary running through my head the whole time.
[wнw] SaigonTime, H.W.G.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZZUMjoxfZA
Back to top Go down
https://wabbits.forumotion.com
xexes

xexes

PostSubject: Re: SaigonTime gets into a fight.   SaigonTime gets into a fight. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 12:35 am

Good for you Saigon.
I'm tired of disrespectful little shits as well.
So, what happened the last time when your hands were broken?
Back to top Go down
George Clooney

George Clooney

PostSubject: Re: SaigonTime gets into a fight.   SaigonTime gets into a fight. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:47 am

1. Very Happy

2. thread 404'd long time ago

3. Not sure if serious

4. still Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaigonTimeMD
Admin
SaigonTimeMD

PostSubject: Re: SaigonTime gets into a fight.   SaigonTime gets into a fight. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 8:37 am

Well the last time my hands were broken, I had to put them into casts. But my hands aren't broken this morning, just in a whole lot of pain. I can still wiggle the fingers and everything, it just hurts a whole lot because I haven't earnestly punched someone in like three years.
Back to top Go down
https://wabbits.forumotion.com
Jewsus

Jewsus

PostSubject: Re: SaigonTime gets into a fight.   SaigonTime gets into a fight. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 2:31 pm

I'm happy that you beat the shit out of them and didn't get arrested
Back to top Go down
xexes

xexes

PostSubject: Re: SaigonTime gets into a fight.   SaigonTime gets into a fight. EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 5:51 pm

You didn't answer my question.
I say you wanked too hard and broke your hands. ; )
Pffft, n00b, let the ladies show you how it is done.
I kid I kid.

But horrah! Yeah you beet them stupid kiddies up and make them go crying home to mommy to wipe their snotty little noses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SaigonTime gets into a fight.   SaigonTime gets into a fight. Empty

Back to top Go down

SaigonTime gets into a fight.
Page 1 of 1