The Warren
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's heavy underground.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy

Go down 
+2
angelrina
dmitri
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dmitri

Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy Empty
PostSubject: Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy   Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 9:34 pm

Hey there, I'm Dmitri. Most of you guys probably know me by now. I'm also part of FP, and a spy, so feel free to trust me with any personal secrets, admin rights, or money for that matter.

Also don't believe anything jewsus says about me, (it's all true except me being out to get him, but he says that more than anything else so you might as well just disregard it all)
Back to top Go down
angelrina

PostSubject: Re: Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy   Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:26 pm

lol dude
Back to top Go down
xexes

xexes

PostSubject: Re: Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy   Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:14 am

Oh snap, I know dmitri, that's that one dude with like, that face.
And he got you know those arms, and those legs, and like that hair, and stuff. You know? o_0
Hey Dmitri I need like some help remembering all my passwords, like someone who is around all the time. I would write them in like a text file or something but then I will loose it, so can I tell them all to you, hmm, hmmmmm ?

I have heard some wonderful things about angelrina but I will keep my mouth shut until I get a chance to pay with her/him... ; )

A warm welcome to you both.
Back to top Go down
KBone

KBone

PostSubject: Re: Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy   Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:25 pm

lol is all I can say at this moment in the time space continum of our alternate reality...

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kbone666
dmitri

PostSubject: Re: Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy   Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 11:07 pm

yeah, you see his problem was she was facing him, so he had to stab her 3 more times.
Back to top Go down
George Clooney

George Clooney

PostSubject: Re: Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy   Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:39 pm

dmitri wrote:
yeah, you see his problem was she was facing him, so he had to stab her 3 more times.

Uh been there done that... Neutral
Back to top Go down
KBone

KBone

PostSubject: Re: Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy   Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:30 pm

dmitri wrote:

nah was more of a "is this abstract enough for you bitch" kinda thing Laughing

The funny thing about the actual episode that was from is (spoiler alert for those who hasn't seen that episode or aren't a fan of star trek TNG in the first place.)Is he thought she was a walking cake due to one of data's "dreams."But really?Who cuts a cake like their about to stab a bitch in the shower (OBVIOUS PSYCHO REFERENCE LULZ!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kbone666
SaigonTimeMD
Admin
SaigonTimeMD

PostSubject: Re: Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy   Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Dmitri, you can peep in my shower window any day.
Back to top Go down
https://wabbits.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy   Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy Empty

Back to top Go down

Your friendly neighbourhood creepy guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warren :: General Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: