The Warren
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's heavy underground.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dallas < New York

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dauntless

Dallas < New York Empty
PostSubject: Dallas < New York   Dallas < New York EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 8:34 pm

As you all know, I'm a british shenanigan organizer from London.

Furthermore, my ping to your cowboy texan server is quite high, but I want to play there because I know most of you guise.

Anyway, how much do I need to donate for the server to appear in New York?

Is there any downside for anyone for it being in New York? If it being in New York makes it unplayable for someone then I can understand why it's not there, but if not, then just move it douchebags... Wink

Thanks, g'day

P.S. I can pay with British Pounds (with her majestys face on! Surprised )

Dallas < New York Fift-pound-note
Back to top Go down
George Clooney

George Clooney

Dallas < New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas < New York   Dallas < New York EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:13 am

Im not an admin or anything but, honestly try playing on festers from california. Then you can complain about lag
Back to top Go down
runtime

Dallas < New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas < New York   Dallas < New York EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:36 am

I think we should just forgive and forget and re-unite J5

But I'd rather have Wabbits as admin cause Killa doesn't know how to choose maps or how to run a server and he is bad at tf2
Back to top Go down
Jewsus

Jewsus

Dallas < New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas < New York   Dallas < New York EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:49 am

It's doc who is running the server, runtime. I am in favor of new york. The california people will have a maximum ping of 80 which is not too bad.
Back to top Go down
What's Up Doc?

Dallas < New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas < New York   Dallas < New York EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 11:15 am

How are your guys pings in chicago? I can always see if i can move it there. Idk about new york at the moment but chicago is always good as well.
Back to top Go down
George Clooney

George Clooney

Dallas < New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas < New York   Dallas < New York EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 3:30 pm

chicago is better than newyork
Back to top Go down
Jewsus

Jewsus

Dallas < New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas < New York   Dallas < New York EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Let's try out chicago.
Back to top Go down
What's Up Doc?

Dallas < New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas < New York   Dallas < New York EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:47 am

i'm kinda in a snag right now. I asked the people i bought the ip from to move it to chicago and they will do that but they will give me a whole new ip and i will have to move all the stuff on the server over to the new one. I don't really want to go through with that hassel again :\ ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dallas < New York Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dallas < New York   Dallas < New York Empty

Back to top Go down

Dallas < New York
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warren :: Server Business :: Donations/Financial Matters-
Jump to: