The Warren
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything's heavy underground.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gabe newell + victoria secret

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
George Clooney

George Clooney

gabe newell + victoria secret Empty
PostSubject: gabe newell + victoria secret   gabe newell + victoria secret EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:51 pm

Gabe Newell... Victoria Secret Model? [ 5 Comments ]
5:56 PST | John Phillips | Print News | Category: Other News
What happens when you run a contest (of any sorts) on the Internet? It gets abused, often in strange ways, and the Love Your Body by Victoria contest was no different. Established to send a lucky amateur model to New York for three days, there were some... unlikely contestants.

At the time of this article, Contestant #7656 has received an impressive 35,976 votes. Contestant #7656 was of course none other than Gabe Newell, CEO of Valve Software, who had this to say:

"I love my body. I don't let anyone get me down about it. If someone says a hurtful comment, I just push it back."

At one point, the lovely Gabe Newell was at #2 on the overall popular vote, but was deemed ineligible to win and removed from the rankings. It's probably safe to say that Gabe himself did not enter this contest, thus showing the flaws of Internet polling. Shame, really.

source was planethalflife.com
Back to top Go down
Jewsus

Jewsus

gabe newell + victoria secret Empty
PostSubject: Re: gabe newell + victoria secret   gabe newell + victoria secret EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:27 pm

BAHAHAHAHA!!!! I love his reaction.
Back to top Go down

gabe newell + victoria secret
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Warren :: General Chat :: General Chat 2: The Subforum-
Jump to: